For Better User Experience Please Use Portrait Mode.
Wipro Infrastructure Engineering takes the approach of continuous improvement and constant benchmarking of its processes against global standards. We are well equipped to scale up our production to meet growing customer demands. We achieve this by embracing technology and capacity advancements to improve productivity. Ongoing modernization of plant and machinery, introduction of new technology and processes, and improvement of work methods and systems at our hydraulic manufacturing plant are undertaken as a regular practice.
Our Manufacturing Capabilities
Our state-of-the-art hydraulic manufacturing plant in Piracicaba/São Paulo - Brazil, is equipped to undertake processes such as:
- Precision machining of tubes, guides, pistons and piston rods
- Robotic and manual welding that meet the latest AWS Welding Specifications D1.1 & D14.9
- State-of-the art washing, painting, assembly and testing
- Complete hydraulic testing of every cylinder at 1.5 times of the pressure specification given by the customer
Complete Hydraulic Testing
A Comprehensive Stack of Equipment
Here's an insight into the modern line of equipment in our facility:
- CNC for machining: guide, caps, glands and pistons
- CNC for tube machining
- CNC for piston rod machining
- Skiving and roller burnishing machine
- Friction welding machine
- Robotic welding
- Special washing equipment
- Automated cylinder assembly stations in a dust-free clean room
- Test rigs than can operate up to 600 bar
- Automated hydraulic oil cleanliness management system to ensure the highest cleanliness level continuously
- Painting booth with 5 stages of washing, primer coat booth, top coat booth and dryer for cure.
Preparation and Painting Process
At Wipro, we understand the importance of painting requirements, especially considering the harsh environment where sand, salts and corroding liquids are usual. It is for this reason that our products undergo an elaborate preparation and painting process:
- Paint preparation: Five-stage wash and pre-treatment using eco-friendly zirconium. The process includes degreasing wash, application of conversion coating, clean-water rinse, and the application of sealer/rust preventative.
- Painting: Spray process using two-part epoxy or urethane paint can be done on a primer coat depending on customer requirements. A controlled drying and curing oven is the final step in the process.
- Packaging: We work with customers to design eco-friendly returnable dunnage that ensures optimal use of space during transportation, enabling cost savings on logistics.
While designing and manufacturing hydraulic cylinders prime importance is given to the quality, cost and durability requirements of customers and also the needs of the end users - making Wipro the preferred partner of OEMs globally.
Partner with Wipro for cost effective and reliable hydraulic solutions, that helps you stay ahead of the competition.